|Complex Network Analysis on Stock Market Behavior around Economic Turbulence
|Sg. Long Campus
|Bachelor's degree in Applied Mathematics/Financial Mathematics/Computer Science or any related programme with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- English language proficiency: Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in or willing to learn R or python programming - Pro-active and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
|Specific Skills / Knowledge Required
|1) Construct dynamic complex networks from the stock correlation
2) Analyse the behaviours of stock market at periods around economic turbulences by using complex network analysis
3) Identify influential stocks using centrality measures
4) Analyse the driving factors of the co-movement between influential stocks
|Field of Study Related to the Research Project
|Sciences and Health Sciences (Master of Science)
|How to Apply
|If you are interested, please contact Dr. Chin Jia Hou via email at firstname.lastname@example.org