|Project Title|| Investigation of Spiropyran-based Polymer Optical Fiber Coupler for Water Quality Monitoring Sensor
|Location||Sg Long campus
|Stipend||RM2,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication)
- Have commitment and passion toward research with ability to produce research output.
- Having own transport and laptop.
- Carrying out research activities in line with the research project aims
- Managing research data and developing data analysis processes
- Producing research reports and other written material
- Presenting research findings at conferences and other events (if necessary)
- Carrying out literature searches and reviews
| Field of Study Related to the Research Project ||Master of Engineering Science|
|How to Apply||If you are interested, please contact Dr Hadi Guna at firstname.lastname@example.org|