|Project Title|| Optimal scheduling of cloud-based virtual energy storage system
|Location||Sg Long Campus|
RM3,000.00 (Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for candidate with CGPA: 3.50 and above T&C)
|Education Level||Bachelor's Degree from Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Specific Skills / Knowledge Required||Language:|
Proficient in English (Oral & Writing).
Knowledgeable in programming, good fundamentals in electrical engineering.
Interpersonal skills: Dedicated, discipline, independent, self-motivated.
|Job Description||Research opportunity to collaborate with Sarawak Energy Berhad for developing an optimal scheduling
strategy for cloud-based virtual energy storage system. The project is industrial based, and the scope
of work as follows:
1. To setup the VESS and its IoT monitoring system.
2. To develop the control strategy with demand response for achieving grid flexibility.
3. To evaluate the performance of the VESS for end-user and power grid.
|How to Apply||If you are interested, please contact |
1. Dr. Wong Jianhui via email at email@example.com
2. Ir. Prof. Dr. Lim Yun Seng at firstname.lastname@example.org