|Project Title|| Determining Green Premium for Green Certified Building in Malaysia Using Life Cycle Cost Analysis and Payback Period Method
|Location||Sg Long Campus|
|Stipend||RM2,000.00 (T & C applies)
|Education Level||Bachelor degree|
|Spesific Skills / Knowledge Required||
• Possessing a bachelor’s degree with CGPA of 3.00 and above in a related field of study
such as Business, Economics, Management and Marketing, preferably Property
Management/Real Estate Management and Housing Studies.
• Must be enrolled as a full-time master (by research) student with UTAR, during the employment period.
• Good attitude, hardworking, self-motivated.
|Job Description||• Able to carry out task assigned independently and work with other researchers.|
• Having a basic knowledge of using statistical software.
• Good command of English (spoken and written).
• Strong reporting and documentation skills.
|How to Apply||If you are interested, please contact Dr Lim Boon Keong at |