| Elucidating the mycovirome of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense Tropical Race (Foc-TR4) through metagenomics and the role of mycovirus in fungal-host hypovirulence
|RM1,800.00 (T & C applies)
A Bachelor Degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Agriculture Science or equivalent.
|Spesific Skills / Knowledge Required
- Basic lab skills in microbiology - culture maintenance
- Basic lab skills in molecular biology - DNA/RNA extraction
- Perform experiments as stipulated in the research proposal.
- To publish research articles as part of a graduation requirement.
- To attend conferences (national or international).
|How to Apply
|If you are interested, please contact Dr. Clement Wong Kiing Fookt at email@example.com