The UTAR Postdoctoral Research Scheme comprises of two categories:
- UTAR Postdoctoral Research Scholarship (hereafter referred as UTAR PRS)
- UTAR-Industry Postdoctoral Programme (hereafter referred as UTAR IPP)
For non-Malaysians (currently must be working at his/her home country), the conditions of attachment are subject to the prevailing rules, regulations and conditions enforced by the Malaysian Immigration Department.
How to Apply
Please send your completed
- Application Form; and
- Two (2) referee Form with supporting documents (via email) to Ms. Shahida (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attachment A (for International Applications only) - for full description of the supporting documents required
- Application is open throughout the year.
- Invitation to apply may be advertised at the discretion of the Director IPSR
- Applications must be made through the stipulated form which can be downloaded from the UTAR website.
- Applicant Eligibility - Must possess a PhD degree relevant to the areas of interest of the University. The conferment of their PhD shall not be more than three (3) years prior to the application submission date.
- Applicant Eligibility - Have experience in carrying out research and have published in reviewed journals at either the national or international level.
Other Forms/Guideline for PRS holder
- GD-IPSR-R&D-014 Guidelines
- UTAR PRS Progress Report Form
- UTAR PRS Final Report Form