Change of Principal Investigator (PI)/Co-Res

  • Current PI submits the form to IPSR
  • In the event the current PI has left the University without recommending a new PI,
    the Faculty will recommend a new PI.

(click to download/view)

External Funding

  •  Current PI writes a letter address to the funding body, IPSR will submit
    the letter to the funding body which has been endorsed by the Director of IPSR.
(click to download/view)