Vacancy (Research Scholarship Scheme)
||Software Redocumentation Using Distribution Data Processing Technique To Support Program Understanding for Legacy System
||Sungai Long campus
|No. of Vacancy:
||1 Master candidate
||RM2,200.00 per month (Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for candidate with CGPA: 3.5000 and above T&C applies;)
||Bachelor Degree (Honours)
|Specific Skills / Knowledge Required:
||PBig Data, Map Reduce, Program Analysis
- Conduct and manage research and related administrative activities, with guidance required, ensuring the project aims and objectives are met.
- Working closely with the supervisory team, develop and plan research objectives.
- Present information on research progress and outcomes to, for example, project lead, funding body, university research committee, research team, etc.
- Publish research reports, conference and indexed journal papers in line with project requirements.
- Build appropriate networks within and outside the team.
- Support dissemination and contribute to technical workshops, seminar and conference as appropriate.
- Where needed, travel to industry companies to carry out research and/or attend meeting presentations.
- Ensure that all data collection undertaken as part of the project is done so ethically and in line with both UK (GDPR) and Malaysian privacy and data protection policies, and in compliance with the requirements of the funder.
|How to apply:
||If you are interested, please contact Dr Sugumaran a/l Nallusamy via email at email@example.com