Vacancy (Research Scholarship Scheme)
The diversity, antimicrobial activity and plant growth promoting properties of indigenous cyanobacteria from hot springs of Peninsular Malaysia as potential source of biofertilizers
|No. of Vacancy:
||RM 2,200 per month
||Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Plant Science, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or any related life sciences field.
|Specific Skills / Knowledge Required:
- Basic skills and knowledge in microbiology, molecular biology and/or biochemistry.
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- Able to discuss and troubleshoot problems.
- Able to manage time and meet project deadlines
- Motivated and dedicated to complete tasks
- To investigate the diversity of indigenous cyanobacterial strains from three hot springs in Peninsular Malaysia using classical morphological and molecular (culture-dependent and culture-independent) methods.
- To evaluate the antimicrobial and plant growth promoting properties of indigenous cyanobacterial isolates.
- To write and publish scientific articles accordingly.
|How to apply:
||If you are interested, please contact Dr Clement Wong Kiing Fook via email at firstname.lastname@example.org