Vacancy (Research Scholarship Scheme)
||Enhanced oil recovery from palm oil mill effluent using ultrasonication technique.
|No. of Vacancy:
||1 Master candidate
||RM 2,200/month (Full Tuition Fee Scholarship for candidate with CGPA: 3.5000 and above T&C applies;)
||BE (Environmental), BE(Chemical), BE(Bioprocess), BSc(Chemistry), BSc(Biotechnology) or related degree.
|Specific Skills / Knowledge Required:
||Wet and Dry Chemistry Techniques, Computer Literacy, Gas Chromatography Technique
- To plan, schedule and conduct the experiment based on the Title and the duration given.
- To fulfill UTAR academic requirement.
- To attend related conference, workshops and seminars.
- To publish ISI journal article.
- To produce a Master's thesis.
|How to apply:
||If you are interested, please contact Dr Wong Lai Peng via email at email@example.com