POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The UTAR Postdoctoral Research Scheme comprises of two categories:
For non-Malaysians (currently must be working at his/her home country), the conditions of attachment are subject to the prevailing rules, regulations and conditions enforced by the Malaysian Immigration Department.
- UTAR Postdoctoral Research Scholarship (hereafter referred as UTAR PRS)
- UTAR-Industry Postdoctoral Programme (hereafter referred as UTAR IPP)
Please send your completed application form (and referee form) with supporting documents (via email) to Ms. Azura (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please download ATTACHMENT A for full description of the supporting documents required.
- Application is open throughout the year.
- Invitation to apply may be advertised at the discretion of the Director IPSR
- Applications must be made through the stipulated form which can be downloaded
from the UTAR website.
- Duly completed forms with supporting documents must be submitted to the
Director, Institute of Postgraduate Studies and Research.
- Candidates must show original documents/certificates when reporting to assume
||UTAR Sungai Long Campus / UTAR Kampar Campus
||RM4,500.00 / month
|Other Forms/Guideline for current PRS Holder
- GD-IPSR-R&D-014 Guidelines
- FM-IPSR-R&D-050 Target Setting Form
- FM-IPSR-R&D-051 Progress Report From