– Present: Dept Manager, Intel Corp
2009-2013: Senior Manager, Intel Corp
- Jul 2008 - Oct 2010 : Software Development Manager for Malaysian Site, Netronome Corp
- Jan 2007 - Jul 2009 : Validation Manager, Digital Enterprise Group, Intel Corp
- Sept 2003 - July 2004: Project Manager/Technical Lead, Network Processor Div, Intel Corp
- Mac 2009 - Feb 2003: Project Lead, Network Processor Div, Intel Corp
- Sept 2001 - Jul 2004: Program Manager, Network Processor Div, Intel Corp
- Mac 2001 - Dec 2001: Team Lead/Technical lead, Network Processor Div, Intel Corp
- Apr 2000 - Feb 2001: Technical Support, Network Processor Div, Intel Corp
- Sept 1999 - Mac 2000: Software Programmer, Embedded IA Div, Intel Corp
- June 1998 - June 1999: Programmer/ Research Assistant, Catt Research, RMIT
- Software Engineering and
- Embedded system and Design
- Internet of Things
Computer System Engineering Department Scholarship for Ph.D. research
High Commission’s EMSS scholarship (1990 - 1994)
Prize for Excellence in Telecommunication Engineering Design (1994)
Martin Prize for Outstanding student completing Engineering Design (1994)
Kian Puah, “Capacity Dimensioning Methods for Multi-Service Networks”,
Ph.D Dissertation 1999.
L.T.M.; Harris, R.J.; Puah, L.K., “Methods for trunk dimensioning in
multiservice networks”, Global Telecommunications Conference, 1998.
GLOBECOM 98. The Bridge to Global Integration. IEEE , Volume: 2 , 8-12
Nov. 1998 Page(s): 734 -739 vol.2
Kean Hong, Lim Lee Booi, Samuel Mah, Ettikan K., Kenny Puah, Shawn Niam
“3G/Node B Protocol Implementation on Intel® IXP1200 Network Processor”,
M2USIC 2002, Cyberjaya KL.
Kian Puah, Boey Kean Hong, Lim Lee Booi, Samuel Mah “AAL2 Implementation
on Intel® IXP1200 Network Processor”, Intel Design and Development
Technical forum presentation, Penang 2003.
Kian Puah, Chengda Yang “A simple method to measure processor headroom on
multithread, pre-emptive operation system” 2003.