Call for Applications 2018-2019 - Joint TDR/WPR Small Grants Scheme for Implementation Research in Infectious Diseases of Poverty
The World Health Organization (WHO) Western Pacific Region (WPR) and The Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR), co-sponsored by UNICEF, UNDP, the World Bank and WHO, are pleased to announce the 2018-2019 call for applications for the Joint TDR/WPR Small Grants Scheme for implementation research in infectious diseases of poverty.
A. PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Please refer to the website for details on eligibility criteria (including a full list of eligible countries in the region), selection process, funds, study duration and application process:
B. SUBMISSION TO IPSR
Please submit to IPSR:
1. Application form filled in and duly signed by the applicant in English - application form (download here)
- Email softcopy (firstname.lastname@example.org) & send hardcopy to IPSR Sg Long.
- Application form Part 1 Administrative Information – Institutional Endorsement – will be signed by President upon endorsement by IPSR Director.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the funding body.
2. Relevant questionnaires and forms (including consent/assent forms).
3. Letter of endorsement from the related disease programmes of the Ministry of Health.
4. Updated curriculum vitae of PI and team members.
5. FM-IPSR-R&D-007 Recommendations form from Research Centre & Faculty
6. FM-IPSR-R&D-066-Executive Summary.
Due date to IPSR (softcopy & hardcopy) – 29 September 2018 (Friday)
Closing Date of Applications to the funding body - 15 October 2018 (Monday)
C. CONTACT PERSON
For further inquiries, kindly contact IPSR Sg Long:
i. Ms Banu (Email : email@example.com ;03-9086 0288 Ext 848)
ii. Cik Azahian binti Abdul Kadir (Email :firstname.lastname@example.org ;03-9086 0288 Ext 846)