- Educational psychology as in psychology of teaching & learning, educational intervention, and social psychology of school as organization
- Counselling psychology - personal and interpersonal functioning across life span; emotional, social, vocational, educational, health-related, developmental, and organizational concerns.
- Industrial/organizational psychology - e.g. workplace behaviour, work performance, human resource
- Clinical psychology - assessment, diagnosis, treatment, & prevention of mental disorders
- Community psychology - quality of life of individuals, communities, & society
- Environmental psychology - interdisciplinary field focused on the interplay between human & their surroundings
- Cognitive psychology/neuroscience - mental processes, pattern recognition, memory, creativity.
- Social and cultural psychology