|Specific Skills / Knowledge Required:
Skills required - Basic computing skill, computer aided design, experimental analysis and willing to learn developing new computer algorithm.
|Job Description :
The candidates should hold a recognized BEng (MechEng) and BEng (Electrical) degrees and have two to three years of demonstrated work experience in the area of mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines, such as oil and gas industry, engineering design and vibration/acoustic , signal processing, wireless communication,testing/instrumentation. The tasks include but not limited to the following:
1. Assist in setting up experimental test rig including sourcing of sensors, equipment and instrumentation.
2. Assist in developing sensor/s and communication system for long range assessment of pipe internal conditions.
3. Conduct experimental tests and compilation of results.
4. Develop artificial defects (corrosion, erosion, etc.) in pipe for accelerated defect in pipeline.
5. Assist in developing defect detection algorithms.
6. Assist in developing acoustic sensors for long range detection.
7. Compilation of experimental reports and publication of results.