|Yayasan Belia Buddhist Malaysia - UTAR Collaborative Research on Malaysian Buddhism|
Yayasan Belia Buddhist Malaysia - UTAR Collaborative Research on Malaysian Buddhism
The grant focuses on the future development of the Malaysian Buddhism.
The scope of the research projects is divided into two themes as follows:
1. Social research on contemporary issues such as interreligious interaction, and the impact of public policies, globalisation, social change and technological development on Buddhist activities in Malaysia.
2. Contemporary Buddhist activities such as Buddhist education, training, leadership development, cultural development, social services, public engagement and organisational development.
Duration of research project: 1 year
Budget: maximum of RM25,000
|Deadline of Submission:||Please submit the following documents to IPSR by 31 July 2021|
IPSR contact person: Ms. Banu
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Submission to IPSR (softcopy):|
1. Application Form (The applicant may use UTARRF Application Form as a reference
2. FM-IPSR-R&D-007 Recommendation by RC & Faculty.
3. FM-IPSR-R&D-066 Executive Summary