HOW TO APPLY FOR UTAR'S POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1. Download the application form.
2. Fill up and complete the application form. For Structure A (By Research) applicant, you are required to attach your research proposal together with the application form.
3. Get 2 referees to complete your referee forms (Referees shall not be the proposed supervisor for Structure A application).
4. Prepare A non-refundable processing fee of RM60 (for Malaysian applicant) or RM300/USD100 (for International applicant) in Money/Postal Order/Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque or Personal Cheque (where drawee bank is in Malaysia) made payable to “Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman”.
(Please note that payment by cash or Public Bank credit card or Public Bank debit card can be made at Division of Finance counter in any UTAR campus).
5. Submit the completed application form, the non-refundable processing fee and all supporting documents as per stated in the form to IPSR Office (for Malaysian Applicant) and to Division of Programme Promotion (for International Applicant)
OR can be mailed to this address :
Institute of Postgraduate Studies and Research
Before submitting your application, please check your 'CHECKLIST' in the application form.
To view admission process for Postgraduate Programmes, please click here.