V26000/V27000 Research Materials & Supplies
Procurement of items under research grants is in accordance to the University Procurement Procedures. Refer to QP-DFN-003 Procurement for Lab Teaching Research Equipment Lab Consumables & Special Service in
Please refer to the Faculty Lab Officers for the Purchase Requisition form.
Documents to be submitted to IPSR
1. Copy of Faculty Purchasing Committee Meeting - Minutes & attendance
2. Original Purchase requisition (PR)
3. Original Purchase order (PO)
4. Copy of Quotations
5. Copy of Sole agent letter (if applicable)
6. Justification written on PR (if applicable)
Cancellation of PR, PO
To be recommended by Chairman of Faculty Purchasing Committee. The duly completed form to be submitted to Director of IPSR for approval.
Reimbursement are not allowed for capital expenditure
PI should obtain approval (from Faculty - FMC Minutes of meeting
) before proceeding with the purchase.
1. Reimbursement Form
2. Original receipts/payment voucher/ Invoice & DO or supporting documents which show that payment has been made
3. Purchase of Printed Materials
Covers book, printed references e.g. journals, proceeding etc.
The printed materials can be either purchase directly by: Principal Investigator or Library.
The printed materials have to be catalogued by the library before any payment can be made. The researcher is subjected and governed to the Library’s rules and regulations. Books will be processed by the Library as part of the Library’s holdings in accordance with the Library’s procedures.
4. If Advance is Required:
Submit advance application form to IPSR at lease 17 working days from the date you require the advance.