Procurement of items under research grants is in accordance to the University Procurement Procedures. Refer to QP-DFN-003 Procurement for Lab Teaching Research Equipment Lab Consumables & Special Service in
Please refer to the Faculty Lab Officers for the Purchase Requisition form.
Refer QP-DFN-008 Inventory Management of Research Grant Equipment
(in web2) for management of asset bought under research grant
Documents to be submitted to IPSR:
1. Copy of Faculty Purchasing Committee Meeting - Minutes & attendance
2. Original Purchase requisition (PR)
3. Original Purchase order (PO)
4. Copy of Quotations
5. Copy of Sole agent letter (if applicable)
6. Justification written on PR (if applicable)
For new asset purchase, PI is required to fill up "FM-IPSR-R&D-059 Asset Declaration of Newly Purchased Item" form and attach with Invoice.
Upon Completion of project, fill in the "FM-IPSR-R&D-020 Asset Declaration" form to state the current location and care taker of the items.