Change of Principal Investigator (PI)/Co-Res

Internal Funding

1. Current PI submits the form to IPSR.
2. In the event the current PI has left the University without recommending a new PI, the Faculty will recommend a new PI.

External Funding

Current PI writes a letter address to the funding body, IPSR will submit the letter to the funding body which has been endorsed by the Director of IPSR.